Stretch now. Stretching is important and according to studies, doing it regularly can give you many benefits such as decreased stress, reduced pain and stiffness, improved health, improved function, enhanced performance, minimized wear and tear joints and improved quality of life. That is, of course, if you are doing it right. Stretching incorrectly can be risky and can lead to injuries.
It is a misconception that only athletes and runners need stretching since it helps even patients with conditions such as diabetes and depression. It also helps deliver nutrients to your muscles and removes metabolic waste like carbon dioxide and uric acid.
David Nolan, a physical therapist at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital said that stretching has to happen daily because it keeps muscles flexible, strong and healthy. Of course, you need to remain committed and do it with proper execution.
It feels great to be flexible! You can move more and do daily activities with ease. The more a person moves, the greater their flexibility and the more inactive one’s lifestyle is the more it reduces flexibility. Just like people differ in flexibility because of factors like gender, age and anatomy, there are various stretching types too with corresponding purposes.
So how would you feel to know about a breakthrough that can regain your strength and full body confidence with just one single stretching trick? This superfast stretching protocol can help both men and women achieve full muscle flexibility in just 4 weeks! This revolutionary stretching is called Hyperbolic Stretching!
What is Hyperbolic Stretching?
Hyperbolic Stretching is a comprehensive program that provides you the fastest way to gain maximum muscle flexibility, jumping power and speed of movement.
It is a 4-week system that helps men to achieve full muscle flexibility, boost core strength and ramp-up alpha male power. It can also aid women to achieve full muscle flexibility, remove cellulitis and gain total pelvic floor strength.
Hyperbolic Stretching does not use conventional stretching that are said to decrease performance, muscle strength and power, instead it uses modern methods that really work!
How Does Hyperbolic Stretching Work?
Hyperbolic Stretching has versions for men and women. Naturally, men and women differ biologically and genetically. The program for men focuses on gaining muscle elasticity, increased vitality, virility and vigor while Hyperbolic Stretching for women aims to strengthen pelvic floor muscles that can induce total muscle relaxation and renewing skin quality. Each program focuses on different parts of the body.
The muscles are already flexible, and can be stretched up to 130% of its length but is restricted by the “survival muscle reflex”, this survival reflex automatically contracts muscles when it’s stretch beyond its normal length to protect it from tearing apart, this same reflex is the one you need to overcome to reach your full muscle flexibility.
And the Hyperbolic Stretching has the simple stretching technique to turn that survival muscle off to achieve your full flexibility potential in just 8 minutes while gaining other health benefits.
About the Author:
Alex Larsson authored the Hyperbolic Stretching for Men and Women. He was a former computer programmer but now a full-time flexibility expert who has helped more than 15,000 of men and women reached their full flexibility, improve core strength and pelvic floor strength. He was able to discover this system because he was almost completely paralyzed.
His condition fueled him to research sports and medical studies available on the internet. That is where he knew about the connection between human autonomic survival reflexes and structure of pelvic muscles which is the focus of his program.
1. Differentiated methods for men and women. The methods are quite similar but there are adjustments when needed for the obvious reason that men and women are different.
2. It does not take so much of your time. The stretching lasts for 8 minutes only.
3. Not only does it make you reach your optimum flexibility, it also boosts your sexual performance and corrects urinary incontinence through strengthening your pelvic floor muscles.
4. You will learn about the hyperbolic trick that can shed off fat off your glutes, thighs and calves turning them into strong, lean muscles.
5. Aside from Hyperbolic Stretching, you will get 3 bonuses that can elevate your strength and endurance. The 3 gifts are Mind Power Unleashed Handbook, Full Body Flexibility for Static and Dynamic Performance and The 8-Minute Workout.
6. Get results or it’s free! If you are not satisfied with the product you can ask for a refund because you are protected with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
1. This product is not available anywhere. You can only purchase it online.
2. Results vary and not guaranteed. People are different but the best way to see results is to stick to the frequency of stretching which is four times per week.
Do you want to achieve flexibility and total body confidence? Then, the Hyperbolic Stretching is for you. What’s great is the methods are all natural and you don’t have to take any medications or undergo risky operations that can have harmful side effects.
You can even do this no matter your age as some of Larsson’s clients are over 60s.
Steer away from traditional stretching which was proven by many studies to decrease muscle strength and performance, instead have the Hyperbolic Stretching to help you gain optimum flexibility and strength which can definitely make you live your best life.
Would you like to know more?