Over the past few years, the topic of survival and being a prepper has seen a huge increase in popularity. This has spawned many survival guides and programs. However, most are just untested theory… and some are downright ridiculous with tips on surviving a zombie attack, etc.
In reality, natural disasters, terrorist threats and food shortages are much more likely than a situation that resembles The Walking Dead.
Easy Cellar is one of the bestselling survival guides on the market right now. It has sold thousands of copies and has many positive reviews. Written by survival expert, Tom Griffith, this book is extensive and comprehensive.
It covers a wide range of very pertinent topics to ensure you have that edge to survive when things go sideways. The information is in-depth and varied enough to make this an excellent reference guide for any survival enthusiast regardless of experience.
Let’s examine this product in greater detail and see if it’s right for you.
The Good Points:
1) One of the biggest selling points of Easy Cellar is that it teaches you how to build a bunker. Most survival guides only mention stockpiling food and supplies in your own home. But, this guide takes it to the next level. You’ll be better prepared by having a plan B, because putting all your eggs in one basket is never a good idea.
2) You are taught food preservation techniques such as preserving meat and more. In the event of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack, all your electronic items will be rendered useless. Your refrigerator will be no better than a white elephant.
During times like these, what you learn in Easy Cellar will help you to make your food supplies last without a fridge.
3) The program also includes video instructions to better explain things. So, you have both the written word and visual explanations to guide you. That’s excellent.
4) The importance of water can never be overestimated. Easy Cellar will show you how to store enough water so that your family and you will never run short during a crisis. This information is priceless.
5) Easy Cellar will help you stay safe from looters and intruders when law enforcement collapses during a crisis. If your house is unsafe during a hurricane, the bunker that Easy Cellar shows you how to build will keep you safe.
6) All the information in this book is simple and easy to follow. The conversational tone in the book keeps it interesting while being informative. It covers many different aspects of survival. There are tips here that will be of use to the most experienced preppers too.
7) The product also has 2 free bonuses – ‘56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar’ & ‘America’s Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home.’ Both these bonuses are excellent and highly useful.
8) The product has a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re not pleased with it, there is no risk. You can always ask for a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) There is a lot of information to digest here, and it can be overwhelming. You’ll need to read it slowly and take one step at a time. Do not toss it aside because there’s too much to cover. Even reading 10 pages a day will help you complete it in no time at all.
2) Knowledge alone will not suffice. You need to follow the instructions and take action. The bunker will not build itself. You’ll learn best with hands on experience. So, you need to do some work to be prepared.
3) You can only purchase Easy Cellar online. You’ll need a computer and an internet connection.
Should You Get It?
If you are a survivalist or prepper and you want to be ready for any crisis or catastrophe, you definitely should get Easy Cellar. The information is extremely useful and reliable.
This is real-world information that works. The best time to prepare is now. Getting it today will mean that you can start working on your bunker and other survival tasks to ensure that you’re better prepared.
This book is one of the best investments you could ever make.
Would you like to know more?